Caroline Richardson Building

Caroline Richardson Building was constructed in 1958 and houses the Newcomb College Center for Research on Women, which was established to promote research and curriculum development in women's studies. It has an excellent library containing primary research texts pertaining to women's studies and gender related issues, as well as the Newcomb Archives.

The building is named for Caroline Richardson (B. A. 1895, M. A. 1905). Richardson was a professor of English at Newcomb and headed the WWI Newcomb Relief Unit, which served overseas.


Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5000