Stanley Thomas Hall was constructed in 1911 by architects Andry and Bendernagel in the Richarsonian Romanesque style. It is built of brick and concrete. Stanley O. Thomas, attorney, soldier, and President of the New Orleans Cotton Exchange, bequeathed to Tulane the funds to erect "a building for University purposes" to be named in his memory. The building partially defines an outdoor courtyard to its east. A fourth floor was added in 1929 under the supervision of Professor of Architecture J. Herndon Thomson (contractor, John O'Brien).
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5000 email@example.com