ALUMNI CAREER SERVICES
Alumni Career Services provides Tulane alumni with the resources needed for professional success. We can assist you in creating effective marketing tools to use throughout your search. Whether it is building a resume, creating an online presence, or preparing for an interview, we are here to help. Below are some resources that can help to get you started on the path to your new career:
Optimal Resume provides a variety of tools to help you create, present, manage and share your professional credentials.
- Create high-impact, interactive career materials based on your career goals.
- Present your materials online and in print.
- Manage an unlimited number of career documents from one central location.
- Share your credentials on your own professional website and across social networking sites.
For information on how to create your Optimal Resume account, please contact Alumni Career Services at 504-865-5901 or email@example.com, or visit optimalresume.com.
CareerShift is a job hunting web service providing integrated employment research tools.
- Search, select and store job listings from all job boards and all company job postings.
- Get up-to-date contact information, including e-mail addresses, for millions of companies.
- Access in-depth information about contacts and companies posting jobs.
- Record, save and store your correspondence history records automatically.
- Create personal marketing campaigns, including unlimited resumes and cover letters easily, and save them to access, print or e-mail.
- Manage your confidential CareerShift account securely from any computer.
For more information on how you can use CareerShift, please contact Alumni Career Services at 504-865-5901 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONALIZED CAREER COUNSELING
Need face-to-face help or just want to meet with someone in person? These Tulane alumnae are ready to assist you in your job search. LEARN MORE >>