GET INVOLVED WITH TULANE
"How can I become involved with Tulane University?"
Tulane alumni ask this question quite frequently; here are some suggestions on how to increase your networking opportunities and the value of your degree:
- Membership in the Tulane Alumni Association (TAA) is free and automatic for all who completed at least one semester in good standing. Get your membership card by calling toll free 877-4TULANE (488-5263) or click here.
- Become active in the Tulane Club in your city; sign up for its listserv to get information about Tulane happenings.
- Create an alumni profile with myTulaneNetwork and reconnect with friends. CLICK HERE to register.
- Represent Tulane at a college fair in your city. Check the admission calendar on the university website or contact Valerie Timmers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Encourage gifted high school students in your city to consider Tulane University.
- Familiarize yourself with facts about Tulane. Bookmark http://tulane.edu/news so that you can keep up with what’s going on.
- Raise the level of your donations to Tulane University. Development officers can help you define your gift to the University, your college, department(s) or special programs.
- Inform Tulane of your change of name, address, phone number, email address, or employer. Update your info here.
- Let us know about your promotion, career achievement, published work, marriage, or new addition to your family. Tell us your news HERE.
- Become a supporter of Tulane athletics by purchasing season tickets or contributing to the Tulane Athletic Fund.
- When a Tulane team is playing in your home town, come out and support our sterling student athletes.
- If you’re a former Tulane athlete, join the T Club! Contact Ashley Perkins at email@example.com.
- Discover the fun of traveling with other Tulane alumni on one of our many trips. Call 877-4TULANE (488-5263) or click here to be added to the alumni travel mailing list.
- Tell us about internship and employment opportunities available for Tulane students and alumni that exist in your company, community, or city. List job openings on www.hiretulanegrads.com.
- When you visit New Orleans, get a discounted rate at one of the hotels or B&Bs recommended here.
- Consider renting the Alumni House for your next event. We have one of the biggest lawns in the city.
- When in New Orleans, get a low-cost pass to the Reily Recreation Center by showing your TAA membership card. Get your card by calling toll free 877-4TULANE (488-5263) or click here.
- For a small fee, get an annual membership to the Tulane University Library. Call 504-865-5605. You will need your alumni card. Get one by calling toll free 877-4TULANE (488-5263) or click here.
- If you have concerns or suggestions for programs, contact the alumni office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-4TULANE (488-5263).
- And stop by the Office of Alumni Relations at 6319 Willow Street. We’re open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. We would love to see you!