Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Internal Auditing!
We are here to serve the Tulane Community - our primary responsibility is to review significant functions at Tulane University to ensure that:
* Generally accepted accounting practices are being followed;
* Internal controls and safeguards are adequate, effective, and efficient;
* Tulane is in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements;
* University policies and procedures are followed;
* Independent evaluations of ongoing operations are provided.
We provide audit and consulting services for the entire Tulane community. We want to hear your concerns and be an avenue of communication with upper levels of management.
We perform our work in compliance with the Standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors. The full standards can be seen on the IIA's website.
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 504-865-4000 firstname.lastname@example.org