Grants: Application Forms and Instructions
Grant Application Instructions:
Read this first:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT A NEWCOMB-TULANE COLLEGE GRANT APPLICATION
Submit an Application (for all grant programs except Putnam Grants*):
- Not yet connected with NTC on OrgSync? Follow these simple steps:
- Log on to Gibson Online (gibson.tulane.edu)
- Click on "OrgSync"
- Search for Newcomb-Tulane College Cocurricular Programs and click "Join Now" (If prompted, the password is "donuts.")
- Click here: orgsync.com/88992/forms
- Putnam grant applicants, please see the special instructions below.
*Putnam Grant Applicants
Putnam applicants are not required to attend Tulane, making it the only grant program with that exception, as administered by the Newcomb-Tulane College Office of Cocurricular Programs at Tulane University. Putnam grant applications are not available via OrgSync. Both non-Tulane students and Tulane students who wish to apply for this grant should visit the Putnam grant page for more information and to download the Putnam application and Statement of Financial Condition forms.
Resources on Applying for a Newcomb-Tulane College Grant:
- Attend a Newcomb-Tulane College Grant Information Luncheon in the fall or spring semester. Visit the Cocurricular Programs events calendar to learn when the next one is scheduled.
- Writing Assistance: The Academic Success Center at Tulane provides free writing assistance to all students, and can help you with your grant proposal, if needed. You must make an appointment to schedule a 30-minute one-on-one session with a writing tutor; walk-in tutoring is not available for grant writing assistance. The location for these tutoring and writing services is the Science & Engineering Lab Complex, building #14 (next to Flower Hall), first floor.
Questions? Email the Newcomb-Tulane College Office of Cocurricular Programs at email@example.com, call 504-865-5728, or visit Hebert Hall 104 (located inside the Newcomb-Tulane College suite and inside Suite 106).