Alcee Fortier Hall was constructed in 1908 and designed by Andry and Bendernagel in the Italian Renaissance style. Built of brick, it was originally used as a dormitory for medical students. This building was later converted to an
Athletic dormitory, then a Navy dormitory. It was named
for a renowned Tulane Professor of Romance Languages.
Center for Public Service, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-862-8060 firstname.lastname@example.org