1600 Constance Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
Directions To Agency:
Primary Phone: (504) 523-6221
Primary Agency Contact
Name: Jeanette Delgado
Agency type: Non Profit
Beginning date for service:
worker's compensation insurance.
Kingsley House educates children, strengthens families and builds community.
Division Mission Statements
- Nonprofit Kingsley House educates children, strengthens families and builds community.
Populations Served by Agency
- Elderly & Disabled
- Low Income
- Youth Populations and Their Families
Topics Of Interest for this agency
- Curriculm development involving computer technology
- Emergency Preparedness
- Energy Efficiency
- One-to-one mentoring of children between the ages of 5 to 17.
- Parent Workshops
- Social Networking
Public Service Needs
- List of vendors and estimates on facility improvement projects
- IT Tracking System
- Develop a program activity that engages all program participants.
- Develop an Individual Service Plan and Discharge Plan for an ADHC participant.
Resource Needs for this agency
- community support, volunteers, monetary resources
- Continued collaborations with community orgranizations
- Grant Writing
- Human Resources
- Media development
- Publicity and Fundraising
- Research, outreach, coordination
- Volunteer training
Services Provided by Agency
- Academic mentoring
- Case work
- Cultural motivation and enrichment
- Social Service support