Admission Requirements for DRL Certificate Program By applying for the Certificate in Disaster Resilience Leadership (DRL) as a non-degree seeking student, you will receive official University credit for the DRL courses taken and a transcript record can be generated. The Certificate in DRL is awarded after completion of the DRLA's four core pillar courses.
The Disaster Resilience Leadership Academy has rolling admissions, with students entering the certificate program in the fall and spring semesters.
Applications can be requested by emailing email@example.com
Please see the Tulane University, Office of the Registrar for information regarding the Tulane University Academic Calendar.
The DRLA Faculty Steering Committee evaluates all applications for admission in the certificate program. Application Materials include:
- Completed Graduate Certificate Application Form
- Statement of Purpose
- One letter of recommendation (professional or academic)
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or résumé
- U.S. $45.00 application fee (made payable to Tulane University)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) - This is for students whose first language is not English. Fluency in English is required. Official TOEFL test scores must be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service (ETS) to the DRLA Program via the Tulane School of Social Work, the code is: 6183. We also accept the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) in lieu of the TOEFL examination. For information about these exams, see http://web1.toefl.org
All application materials, with the exception of the TOEFL or IELTS score reports, should be mailed in one envelope to:
Disaster Resilience Leadership Academy
Tulane University - School of Social Work
1555 Poydras Street, Suite 716
New Orleans, LA 70112