School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine


Frequently Asked Questions about Loans

  1. What are the terms and conditions of the Federal Stafford Loan?
  2. Where do I find a lender comparison chart to compare non-federal private lenders? 
  3. Where do I find more information to Compare a Private Loan to a Federal Graduate Plus Loan?
  4. How do I file a loan deferment for my existing Stafford and/or Perkins loans?

Citation information:

Page accessed: Friday, September 22, 2017
Page URL:

Health Sciences Financial Aid, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70112 504-988-6135