Guest Relations Volunteers
Staff volunteers are needed to provide assistance during Tulane’s Commencement on Saturday, May 20, 2017.
Greeters and Ushers play an role for guest relations and hospitality to the public. Among the tasks assigned to volunteers are:
- Give directions and distribute programs.
- Assist family and friends of our graduates, alumni and other guests in finding seats.
- Assist persons with special needs.
Information for Guest Relations Volunteers:
Contact Aryanna Gamble (firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-314-7443)
Student Lineup Team
- Student Line Up Team members are responsible for lining up 2,800 students (undergrad, graduate, Professional levels) in their assigned Club Rooms on the Plaza Level and leading them down two levels through tunnels of the Superdome to the 6 backstage entrances and out into their 12 Assigned Student Seating Sections on the floor.
- The time commitment on May 20 is from 7 a.m. ARRIVAL TO 11:30 a.m. DEPARTURE.
- There will also be lunch meetings on May 1 (LBC) and May 19 (Superdome).
Lineup Team questions?
Contact Roger Dunaway (email@example.com or 504-862-8240)