Silverstein Grant General guidelines
The Silverstein Grant is to support hosting and inviting film-related speakers and events on campus. Please follow the guidelines below when submitting your application.
1. Applications should be sent to the chair of the committee, Dr. Frank Ukadike, at email@example.com, with the following information:
--Brief description of the event
--CV of the participant(s)
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Events that receive funding from the Silverstein fund must be completed between July 1, 2013~ June 30, 2014.
2. Generally the Silverstein committee will consider 2 maximum applications from an individual faculty over a year.
3. Generally, the amount requested should be commensurate with the campus or academic impact of the event.
--e.g. Individual guest lectures will receive less funding than a broadly publicized panel/ conference/ event.
4. Silverstein fund is limited and we encourage applicants to seek supplemental funding sources before applying.
5. Once approved of funding, please email. Ms. Marie Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org so she can arrange the transfer of funds to your unit upon completion of the event.
* Generally, honoraria, depending on the rank/stature of the invited speaker, will range from $100~$500.
Communication Dept., Tulane U., 219 Newcomb Hall, 1229 Broadway, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5730 email@example.com