M.A., Philosophy, Tulane University, 2014
LL.M., Transnational Law, Temple University, 2012
J.D., Temple University, 2010
B.A., Philosophy, Loyola University New Orleans, 2007
107 Newcomb Hall
- Philosophy of Law
- Social and Political Philosophy
- The Importance of the Thin Conception of the Rule of Law for International Development: A Decision-Theoretic Account," Law and Development Review 8 (2015): 293-332.
- Reflections on the Rule of Law After NFIB v. Sebelius, in The Affordable Care Act Decision: Philosophical and Legal Implications, eds. F. Allhoff and M. Hall (New York: Routledge, 2014), pp. 283 - 97.
- Beyond Persecution: In Defense of Expanding Refugee Status," 2016 London School of Economics Graduate Conference in Political Theory.
- Legal Responsibility and the Substantive Demands of the Rule of Law, 2015 Louisiana State University Graduate Philosophy Conference.
- The Importance of the Thin Conception of the Rule of Law for International Development: A Decision-Theoretic Account, 2015 Law and Development Conference (jointly held by the Law and Development Institute and Tulane University Law School Payson Center for International Development).
- Balancing Rights Through Biological Measures of Mental Health, 2014 University of Memphis Philosophy Graduate Student Association Conference (with L. Kelley, University of New Orleans).
- Law, Morality, and Method:Lon Fuller as Methodological Naturalist, 2013 Ontario Legal Philosophy Partnership Graduate Conference for Legal Theory.