M.A. in Philosophy, University of Georgia, 2013
B.A. in Philosophy, University of Colorado at Denver, 2009
B.A. in Communications, University of Colorado at Denver 2009
- Ethics, Social and Political Philosophy
- Blame: Strangers and the Moral Relationship. Analysis (forthcoming)
- Control, Risk, and the Role of Luck in Moral Responsibility. Philosophy and the Contemporary World 18:2, Fall 2011.
- Strangers in the Night: Scanlon's Moral Relationship. 3rd Annual OZSW Conference, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2015.
- Strangers in the Night: Scanlon's Moral Relationship. 69th Annual Meeting of the Mountain-Plains Philosophy Conference, Kansas City, MO, 2015.
- Equality as Transitory Teleology. 20th Annual Conference of the Society for Philosophy in the Contemporary World, Estes Park, Colorado, 2013.
- The Will, to Will: Understanding Hannah Arendt. 38th Conference on Value Inquiry, Salem State University, 2012.
- The Role of Luck in Moral Responsibility. 18th Annual Conference of the Society for Philosophy in the Contemporary World, Oregon State University, 2011.