- The Albert Lupin Memorial Theater—The Lupin Theater, located in the Dixon Annex, is a black box performance space with adjustable seating. The Lupin is the primary production space for Tulane Univeristy Theater.
- Dixon Hall – This secondary space, occasionally rented by the department in arrangement with the Music department, is used for shows suited to the proscenium format, as well as the yearly Newcomb Dance Concert.
- Theatre Lab (McWilliams 104) – Both a classroom and performance space, this experimental black box space seats approximately 50-70 people. The Lab is utilized for workshops, student productions, and the occasional smaller main stage production.
- Room 300 – Our largest Dance Studio, this space is used for the Above the Oaks, and Young Performers Dance Concerts, and various other classes and dance presentations.
- Costume Shop (McWilliams 103) Equipped for all levels of costume construction, the costume shop is also home to our costume stock collection.
- Scene Shop (McWilliams 102) Fully equipped for scenic construction, metal working, painting and prop construction, Tulane’s scene shop allows construction of a wide variety of scenic elements.
Tulane University, Dept. of Theatre & Dance, 215 McWilliams Hall, New Orleans LA 70118, 504.314.7760 email@example.com