15 Ways to Support Newcomb
There are many ways alumnae and graduate alumni can help support Newcomb. Choose one of the creative ideas below:
- Keep us up-to-date! Make sure you are in the know with NAA & NCI events by updating your contact information online or by calling 504-865-5565. Don't forget to give us your e-mail address and add us to your address book!
- Refer a prospective student and encourage talented young women to visit campus and learn about NCI.
- Support the Annual Fund every year. The Annual Fund supports student scholarships, athletics and general operations of the college. Gifts can be made by personal check, stock, credit card, and monthly bank draft. Encourage your classmates and other alumnae to give annually. You can designate your support to the Newcomb College Institute or the Newcomb Alumnae Association.
- Display your diploma in your home or office. If you need a new diploma, please contact the Registrar to order a replacement.
- Attend an alumnae event in your area, and take a fellow alumna, friend, spouse, and parent of current student or prospective student with you.
- Cheer on the Green Wave teams at a game in your area.
- Participate in Town Moms or Newcomb Networking and build a relationship with a current student.
- Attend Homecoming Weekend. Encourage your classmates to attend, and if possible, help organize your class reunion.
- Like the NAA and NCI on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Remember NCI or Tulane in your will or estate plan.
- Help NCI connect with individuals, corporations, and foundations capable of providing financial support and/or internships and job opportunities for students and alumnae.
- Attend NCI and NAA events offered on campus. For more information, review our Events Calendar online.
- When possible, hire or recommend Newcomb and Tulane graduates for open positions at your organization.
- Serve on the Alumnae Board of Directors or in another volunteer capacity.
- Visit the Newcomb Archives while on campus and encourage alumnae and family of alumnae to donate old photos, scrapbooks, yearbooks, and other items to the Newcomb Archives. Participate in our oral history project.
volunteer for class events
update your profile