Welcome to the Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (OGPS) at Tulane University! OGPS advances graduate education and enhances postdoctoral training through program oversight, policy development, and implementation of focused activities. OGPS is part of the Office of Academic Affairs.
Graduate & Postdoctoral News
- Jennifer O'Brien has joined OGPS as the Senior Program Coordinator.
- External Funding Resources: Check out our list of external funding resources for fellowships, research grants, and postdoctoral training.
Events & Workshops
- Teaching and Research Statements - led by Dr. Ana Lopez
Wednesday, 9/28, 1:00-3:00 PM, Korach Conference Room, LBC Room #208
- Information Session for Potential Participants in the 3 Minute Thesis Competition
Monday, 10/3, 2:00 PM, Rechler Conference Room, LBC Room #202
- Introduction to Academic Careers - UPTOWN - with Tulane faculty panelists
Wednesday, 10/5, 2:30-4:30 PM, Race Conference Room, LBC #201
- Introduction to Academic Careers - DOWNTOWN - with Tulane faculty panelists
Wednesday, 10/19, 10 AM-Noon, School of Medicine, 1430 Tulane Ave., Room #415
- Exploring Non-academic Career Options
Wednesday, 10/26, 2:00-4:00 PM, McKeever Conference Room, LBC Room #210
- Career Considerations for International Students - with OISS staff
Wednesday, 11/2, 1:00-3:00 PM, McKeever Conference Room, #210
- Three Minute Thesis Competition
Wednesday, 11/9, 2:00 PM, Kendall-Cram Lecture Hall, LBC Room #213
- Giving Stellar Presentations and Job Talks - with Dr. Mark Vail and Dr. Elizabeth Derryberry
Wednesday, 11/16, 1:00-3:00 PM, Rechler Conference Room, LBC Room #202
- Networking for People Who Hate Networking
Wednesday, 11/30, 2:00-4:00 PM, Rechler Conference Room, LBC Room #202
*To register for a workshop or webinar, please click on the event title. For more details on the workshops and seminars, please visit seminars and workshops