Driving Directions from I-10:
- As you enter the downtown area, follow the signs to Hwy. 90 Business/West Bank.
- Exit at St. Charles Avenue/Carondelet Street (do not cross the bridge).
- At the second traffic light make a right onto St. Charles Avenue.
- Follow St. Charles Avenue for four miles.
- Tulane and Gibson Hall will be on your right at 6823 St. Charles Avenue. Turn into a circular driveway just past Loyola University. Gibson Hall is the center of the three main stone buildings on St. Charles Avenue. Proceed up the far left staircase and into the main hallway.
- Turn left and the Office of Academic Affairs is the very last door at the end of the hallway, room 200.
Please note: although there are metered spots in the circular driveway in front of Gibson Hall, parking near the university is limited. We recommend use of a taxi or public transportation. If parking is not available on St. Charles or at a metered spot, you may park at University Square (located at 200 Broadway, where Broadway meets Leake Avenue/River Road.) Tulane operates a free shuttle that will transport you to campus.
Visitors with special needs or disabilities should contact our office in advance so that appropriate parking arrangements may be made.
200 Gibson Hall, Tulane University, 6823 St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5261 email@example.com