Arti Shankar, PhD
Associate Professor of Clinical Biostatistics
Department of Global Biostatistics and Data Science
Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
1440 Canal St, Room 2007
New Orleans, LA 70112
Fax: (504) 988-1706
Multiple regression analysis, factor analysis, logistic regression, sample size and power
- School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine Student Government Association Teaching Excellence Award 2006
- Honorary Member, Delta Omega Society in Public Health, Eta Chapter, Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine (2006)
- University Grants Commission fellow 1988
- National Merit Scholarship 1986.
- PhD, Organizational Behavior, Indian Institute of Technology, India, 1993
- MS, Psychology, Gorakhpur University, India, 1987
- BS, Psychology, Specialization-Clinical Behavior Gorakhpur University, India, 1985
View Dr. Shankar's publications at her NCBI profile page.
My research is focused on the application of experimental design, multiple regression analysis and categorical data analysis in the areas of occupational health and industrial hygiene. I am also involved in the application of survival data analysis on dialysis patients with end stage renal diseases. Additionally I use multiple regression analysis and factorial analysis for survey data in social sciences research. I also work in application of statistical techniques for descriptive statistics, sample size calculations, and power analysis.
Level of Instruction:
[ View all Biostatistics & Bioinformatics Faculty ]