Occupational Health and Safety Management (MPH)
In addition to the online application and official transcripts (sent from all schools attended) the following items will be needed to complete an application.
- Prospective students applying to a degree program must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning with a strong undergraduate record. A grade point average of 3.0 or better in the major subject is preferred.
- All transcripts should be submitted to SOPHAS.
- A WES or ECE third-party evaluation is required for international applicants.
- Send WES evaluation directly to SOPHAS.
- ECE evaluations should be sent directly to Erica Geary
- Mailing address is: Tulane University, CAEPH Offices, 1440 Canal Street, Suite 800, TW Box-43, New Orleans, LA 70112
- Each applicant must submit letters of recommendation from three individuals familiar with your professional performance. (All recommendations should be submitted through SOPHAS.)
- A written statement of career goals should be submitted via SOPHAS.
- Students from non-English-speaking nations must provide results from an English language proficiency test. This may be waived if student received a degree from an English speaking school or if they work in a predominantly English speaking professional capacity.
- For the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL; http://www.ets.org/toefl), the minimum scores required are as follows: 570 or higher on the paper-based test, 230 or higher on the computer-based test, or 89 or higher on the Internet-based test. TOEFL scores must be submitted via SOPHAS use school code 6809. Please contact Dr. James at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding the foreign language testing requirement.
- Results from the International English Language Testing System (www.ielts.org) are also accepted. IELTS results should be sent directly to Erica Geary at email@example.com.
All materials must be sent through the online application system SOPHAS.
Any questions about the online application system (SOPHAS) can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Manager, Admissions
1440 Canal Street, Suite 800 (TW-43)
New Orleans, LA 70112
We operate on a policy of rolling admissions, however, for adequate financial aid and distance learning set-up support, applications for admission completed by the following dates will be given priority:
Fall Enrollment: August 26
Spring Enrollment: November 15
For questions on applications and application deadlines, please contact:
Erica B. Geary
Direct: 504-988-3786 or 1-800-862-2122