In Addition to your computer requirements, headset with Mic is required! Click Here for more information.
Certain minimal requirements are necessary to successfully participate in our live classes. Most computers purchased within the last two years meet these minimal requirements, which include:
Windows 7 (or higher) Hardware Requirements**
- 1.5GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Microsoft® Windows® XP or Windows 7; 2GHz Pentium 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Windows Vista® PC with 1.5 GHZ Processor or higher
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit editions with 32-bit browser)Internet Explorer 6 or 7/ Firefox 3.0.13/Safari
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended) for Windows XP or Windows 7; 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended) for Windows VistaFull duplex sound card with speaker and MIC inputs
- Full duplex sound card with speaker and MIC inputs
- Headset with microphone (click here for more information) Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, or 9 (32 bit only); Mozilla Firefox 3.x or higher
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1 (or later)
- Microsoft Office 2010 recommended with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Adobe Reader 9.0 or higher
Apple Mac (Intel based computers only)
- 500MHz PowerPC® G3 or faster or 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.4, 10.5, 10.6 (Intel); Mac OS X v10.4 (PowerPC)
- 512MB of RAM (2GB recommended)
- Mozilla Firefox 3.x or higher; Apple Safari 4.x or higher
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1
- Microsoft Office 2011 recommended with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Adobe Reader 9.0 or higherA sound card with speaker and MIC inputs
- Headset with microphone (click here for more information)
- Apple devices running iOS 4; compatible with Apple iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2, and iPod touch (3rd or 4th generation recommended).
- Android™ devices running Android 2.2 (or higher) with Adobe AIR® 2.7 (or later) for Android; compatible with HTC EVO 4G, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Droid X, Motorola Xoom, and the Samsung Galaxy Tab.
- BlackBerry devices running BlackBerry Tablet OS (QNX) 1.0.6 or higher with Adobe AIR® 2.7 (or later) for BlackBerry; compatible with BlackBerry PlayBook.
Note that simultaneous teleconference activity is restricted when using a carrier that does not support simultaneous data and voice. For devices that do not meet these requirements, meetings can be attended in the browser if the device meets the following requirements: Mobile OS with Flash Player and AIR support (Flash Player 10.1). Attending via the Adobe Connect™ Mobile app is recommended
- Internet Broadband (i.e. DSL or Cable)
Click here to view support on new software and platform
Are you unsure if your computer meets these requirements?
**Download the BELARC system profiler and know for sure! - It's free. Please visit www.BELARC.com for more information. CAEPH assumes no responsibility for damage caused by BELARC software. While It has been tested on our systems, computer systems vary.
*** Mac Offlice 2004 and 2008 does not include Analysis Pack in excel that is required for some courses. Student will be required to purchase a Third Party add-on called Stat:Plus for Mac from AnalysisSoft for this functionality. http://www.analystsoft.com/en/