- tour of the Tulane Health Sciences Center's downtown campus,
- a meeting with a faculty member in your track of interest,
- a meeting with a program staff with research projects managed by GCHB faculty,
- a meeting with current MPH students in Global Community Health and Behavioral Sciences, and
- a meeting with the Program Manager for Student Services.
Requests for campus visits should be made at least two weeks prior to your preferred visitation date. If a request is made in less than two weeks, we cannot guarantee the full visitation experience. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate visitors on official School holidays.