Health, Travel, and Lodgings for Suriname Summer Course 2016
- Medical check-up is required
- CDC Health Information for Travelers to Suriname
- Get up to date with immunizations:
- Malaria: Malarone profylaxis
US Dept. of State International Travel Information: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/country/suriname.html
Travel Arrangements & Flights to Suriname
Please note, these dates are subject to change +/- no more than two days
- Round trip: New Orleans ↔ Paramaribo
- Date: July 6-20, though you may travel as early as July 3 or 4, 2016, you must be in Suriname July 5, 2016.
- New Orleans / Miami / Port of Spain /Paramaribo
- Airlines: American Airlines / Caribbean Airline
Carribean Airlines offers round trip flights from Miami to Paramaribo for $645 USD. Round trip from New Orleans to Miami is approximately $300 on multiple airlines.
BY MARCH 1 to Geraldine Neville
- 1 night deposit: $50.00 to “Tulane University “ (refundable if unable to attend)