Qi Zhao, MD PhD
Research Assistant Professor
Department of Epidemiology
Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
1440 Canal Street, Suite 2000
New Orleans, LA 70112
Phone: (504) 988-2210
Fax: (504) 988-7448
- Genomic Research of Cardiovascular Disease and Related Risk Factors, especially Hypertension.
- Gene-gene and Gene-environment Interactions in Cardiovascular Disease Etiology.
- Application of Genetic Information to the Prediction and Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease.
- Bachelor of Medicine (Preventive Medicine), Peking University, Beijing, China, July 2003
- Doctor of Philosophy (Epidemiology and Health Statistics), Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing, China, July 2008
- Outstanding Student Award, Peking University, Beijing, China, 1998-2003
- Outstanding Bachelor Dissertation Award, Peking University, Beijing, China, Jun 2003
View Dr. Zhao'spublications on her NCBI profile page.
Level of Instruction:
[ View all Epidemiology Faculty ]