Vaccination policy, child outcomes, health insurance, and health policy
- 2011 Steven M. Teutsch Prevention Effectiveness Fellow
- 2012 Conference Organizer "Bending the Cost Curve: Economic Research in Public Health"
- PhD, economics, University of California, Davis, Davis, California, 2011
- MA, economics, University of California, Davis, Davis, California, 2008
- BA, economics, Harvard University, Cambridge Massachusetts, 2003
View Dr. Stoecker's publications at his NCBI profile page.
Dr. Stoecker is a health economist interested in designing and analyzing policies that affect early life events. Dr. Stoecker's work has explored the impacts of vaccination policy efficiency, air pollution regulation, and health insurance coverage on children's health. His current research focuses on the economics of infectious disease including the impact of the Super Bowl on disease transmission and the links between scope of practice laws and health inequality.
Level of Instruction:
[ View all Global Health Management and Policy Faculty ]