Graduation Fall 2015
Applications for degree for Fall 2015 are due to Student Services no later than Friday, September 25.
Applications are available on for pick up in the Office of Student Services or to be downloaded from Gibson. Student Services can accept applications in the following manners:
- Dropped off at Student Services drop box located in TDW, Suite 2460
- Faxed to Student Services at (504) 988-0907
- Emailed to Student Services at SPHTMSTUDENTSERVICES@tulane.edu
- Or Postal Mail to:
Office of Student Services
1440 Canal St, Suite 2460, SL-29 #8329
New Orleans, LA 70112
PLEASE NOTE: STUDENTS MUST BE REGISTERED FOR ALL COURSEWORK REQUIRED TO GRADUATE NO LATER THAN MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2015. THIS INCLUDES PRACTICUM AND CULMINATING EXPERIENCE. ANY STUDENT NOT REGISTERED FOR ALL REQUIRED COURSEWORK BY THIS DATE WILL HAVE TO POSTPONE GRADUATION TO THE NEXT SEMESTER – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Tips for completing your application for degree:
- Write legibly and print in blue or black ink.
- In most cases the name provided for diploma is the same legal name that was provided during enrollment.
- If legal name has changed official documents must be presented before name is changed in Banner, and graduation application is accepted.
- Hometown information is needed for graduation program.
- Pre-renewal college does not apply to SPHTM.
- If diploma is to be mailed delivery address must be a physical address.
- Fed Ex, who delivers the diplomas, does not service P.O. boxes.
- The $10 application fee is NOT applicable to fall graduates.
- Thesis section FOR DOCTORAL STUDENTS ONLY
- Previously earned degree(s) is needed to include on graduation program.