Candidates for Master and Doctoral degree programs must complete the requirements as stated in the
programs and degrees section. Visit the school admissions website for an application.
Below are the degrees offered in the Department of Tropical Medicine:
Master of Public Health & Tropical Medicine
Master of Public Health
Doctorate of Philosophy
Diploma Course in Clinical Tropical Medicine & Traveler's Health
Coming Spring 2016 - Online Diploma Course in Clinical Tropical Medicine & Traveler's Health
Coming Fall 2017 - Online MPHTM program
Schedule a visit:
We are excited to give you a tour of the Department of Tropical Medicine. Please contact Kasi Gulliot at
(504) 988-3558 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Typically, a campus visit for a prospective student includes:
- tour of Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- a meeting with the faculty of the Department of Tropical Medicine
- a meeting with fellow students and post-doctoral fellows of the department
- a tour of Deming Pavilion
Requests for campus visits should be made at least two weeks prior to your preferred visitation date.
If a request is made in less than two weeks, we cannot guarantee the full visitation experience.
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate visitors on official school holidays.