Latha Rajan, MD
Associate Professor of Clinical Tropical Medicine
Department of Tropical Medicine
Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
1440 Canal Street, Suite 2210
New Orleans, LA 70112
Phone: (504) 988-7970
Fax: (504) 988-7313
HIV epidemiology; social aspects of disease; tuberculosis; international collaborations; medical education
- MD, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, 1988
- MBBS, University of Kerala, 1982 DipRCPath, Royal College of Pathologists, 1997
- MPH&TM, Tulane School of Public Health, 2000
- Certificate, ASTMH Certificate of Knowledge in Clinical Tropical Medicine and Traveler's Health, 1999
- 1980, Best Student award in Surgery at Trivandrum Medical College, India
- 1989, International Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, UNIDO/Government of India's Department of Biotechnology scholarship for a training course on 'Molecular Virology'.
- 1992, CDC/Fogarty Scholarship for training at the International Course on the Surveillance and Applied Epidemiology of HIV and AIDS, Centers for Disease Control, Atlanta.
- 1998, UNDP/Ministry of Science award to represent Malaysia at the UNDP workshop "Emerging Trends in the Diagnosis of Infectious Dieases", Lucknow, India.
- 1999, Member of the Scientific Committee for the "Fifth International Congress on AIDS in Asia and the Pacific (ICAAP 99) at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
View Dr. Rajan's publications at her NCBI profile page.
Level of Instruction:
[View all Tropical Medicine faculty]