Standing rules relate to the orderly transaction of business in the meetings of the council and can be changed or suspended immediately upon approval of a majority rule of the voting members of the council in attendance at a meeting where a quorum is present. A change to the standing rules cannot be adopted and later altered or suspended in the same fiscal year. Procedural decisions of the council shall be incorporated into the standing rules annually. In the event of any conflict between the standing rules and the constitution, the constitution shall control.
The minimum standing rules shall be:
- Reading and Approval of Minutes.
- Officer Reports.
- University Senate.
- Board of Tulane University.
- University Senate Committee Reports.
- Council Committee Reports.
- Workforce Management Organization Reports.
- Unfinished Business.
- New Business.
- Next Meeting Date Announcement.
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 504-865-4000 email@example.com