Welcome to the Tulane University fellowship program in Vascular Neurology.
- We proudly offer a one year ACGME accredited Vascular Neurology Fellowship.
- The fellowship program focuses on the development of the future leaders in stroke care providing broad exposure to the clinical and pathophysiological aspect of cerebrovascular disease and the application of this knowledge to therapeutic advances. Interested applicants should send their applicant information via ERAS.
- Tulane's Stroke Team has the highest sustained rate of treatment with the clot-busting drug (tPA) in the state of Louisiana.
- Tulane's Stroke Program is actively involved in NIH-sponsored, industry-sponsored (including CLOTBUST-ER), and investigator-initiated clinical trials, offering the most promising adjunctive therapies to improve stroke outcomes.
- The stroke service is a standalone busy service that cares for patients in the hospital staffed by one attending, and one to two neurology residents.
Thank you for interest in our program.
Interested applicants, please contact:
Fellowship Program Coordinator