Procedural Guides and Videos
This page will give you direct access or link to other websites for procedural guides and videos. Some of these guides and videos are linked to resources outside of the Tulane School of Medicine and their usage and access is governed by the copyright owners. Should you have any problems, please let us know - email issue.
Surgery Clerkship procedure guides or videos
Foundations in Medicine (I and II) procedure guides or videos
- Suturing Technique (FIM I)
- Suturing Technique guide, ©Medscape Reference (FIM I)
- Venipuncture Steps (FIM I)
- Hand Hygeine, ©New England Journal of Medicine (FIM I)
- Hand Hygeine guide, ©New England Journal of Medicine (FIM I)
- Male Prostate Exam guide (FIM II)
- Female Pelvic exam, ©New England Journal of Medicine (FIM II)
- Female Pelvic exam guide, ©New England Journal of Medicine (FIM II)
Neurology Department procedure guides or videos
Additional Tulane Sim Center procedure guides or videos
Tulane Sim Center YouTube Channel
Subscribe to the Tulane Sim Center's YouTube Channel to stay on top of our latest procedural, how-to videos!
Currently there are procedural videos for the Surgery Clerkship and Neurology Clerkship, including techniques for lumbar puncture, central line placement, chest tube insertion, suturing, knot tying, sterile techniques for gowning and gloving, OR Orientation and Day of Surgery 101.
Subscribe Today! Tulane Sim Center You Tube Channel
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 504-865-4000 email@example.com