Bachelor's Programs

bike-on-gibson-quad Declaring a Major or Minor

To declare a major or minor in the School of Science and Engineering you must contact the appropriate departmental office.

The Major/Minor Declaration Form  requires the approval of the Department Chair. When declaring your major you will receive a Major Advisor to help schedule your Major and/or Minor course requirements.



School of Science and Engineering, 201 Lindy Boggs Center, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-865-5764