Graduate Application Process & Checksheet
- MS (Without Thesis)
- MS (5th Year Program)
Applications for admission in the Fall semester are due January 15
for the Ph.D. degree program, and March 1
for the MS program. Applications for admission in the Spring semester will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Once you decide to apply, please use the Online Application System
- GRE General Test
- TOEFL (English Language Testing Requirements)
Special Application and Program Information
- Statement of Purpose should include details about your research interests.
- Ph.D. Applicants: Submit title and abstract of master's thesis, if any.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree to be admitted, and are required to submit transcripts of prior work.
- Three recommendation letters
- Information for applicants without a Bachelor of Science in engineering can be found in the Student Handbook.
Program Contact Information
Department of Biomedical Engineering
Lindy Boggs Center Suite 500
New Orleans, LA 70118
Phone: (504) 865-5897
Fax: (504) 862-8779