The deadline is February 15th of each year for those PhD applicants requesting financial aid. Applications for admission without financial aid are due by June 1st for the fall semester and November 1st for the spring semester.
What do I need to apply?
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Mathematics Test (REQUIRED) and GRE General Test (optional) for PhD applicants.
- GRE Mathematics Test and/or GRE General Test for Masters applicants. The Institution Code for GRE is 6173.
- All PhD applicants must also take the Math subject GRE test in addition to the General test
- At least three letters of recommendation from people who can evaluate your academic potential
- TOEFL examination if your native language is not English. The Institution Code for TOEFL is 6173.
- An application form
The Online Application Form allows you to apply electronically. If you have trouble, please contact our Graduate Coordinator, Phone: (504) 862-3429.