All forms are PDFs unless marked otherwise. You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf forms. Download it for free >>

Don't know which forms you need? Check out our Event Planning Guide below.


Student Programs Forms

Reservation Forms

Student Government Forms



USG student organization recognition forms are at the SOC OrgSync portal.



Event Planning Guide

If you are planning an on- or off-campus organization event, it can be difficult to know what forms you need to complete and submit to Student Programs. We've created the following guide to help. If you have any questions, please contact Associate Director of Student Programs Greg Feiling at 504-314-2918.


  • Events must be registered THREE WEEKS before the event. Register the event through your organization's portal on OrgSync (click events, select green "create an event" button).
  • Turn in completed contracts and financial forms in G11 (SOC) in the Garden Level of the Lavin-Bernick Center.
  • All forms must be completed and signed where indicated by a representative of the student organization and by the organization’s advisor.
  • Any incomplete forms or missing items will delay the processing of your paperwork.
  • Make sure your organization has adequate funding to host the event. Any necessary deposits should be made prior to routing contracts or requests for payment.
  • Checks are only cut once a week, on Wednesday, and take about a week after the contract is completed to be cut. Plan accordingly.

For each of the following questions you answer with “yes,” click the corresponding link.

  • Will you be serving food or drink to people who are not members of your organization at your event? Only those persons who have successfully completed the food safety online training course can serve, handle or prepare food at any Tulane event.
    Instructions for accessing the online training course:
    • Step 1: Go to Gibson online and sign in.
    • Step 2: Click on Staff or Student.
    • Step 3: Click on Training Wave.
    • Step 4: Under My Menu, click on Course Catalog.
    • Step 5: Go to course, SAF112CBT and launch course.
    • Step 6: Complete the course and quiz and then print certificate of completion.
    If you do not print the certificate at the time of course completion, then you may then go back to Training Wave, at My Dashboard and under completed courses, click on print certificate for the designated course. If you do not have access to Training Wave, please contact for access.
  • Do you need to reserve space in the LBC, McAlister Auditorium or Rogers Chapel? Room Reservations

  • Do you need to reserve an athletic field or the UC Quad? Quad Request
    • If you need to reserve a residential or academic quad, academic classroom or space in Newcomb, Jones or Dixon Halls, please contact the department in charge of each of those spaces or the Registrar's Office.

  • Does your organization have enough money in its Tulane account to pay for the event? 
    • Do you need to deposit dues, fundraising revenue or other money into your Tulane 2, 6 or 9 account? Deposit Form
    • Have you received a donation from an individual or group? Gift Transmittal Form
  • Will there be a band, DJ, speaker or some other type of entertainment? If so, you need a signed contract for each performer/speaker/entertainer. Services Contract
  • Will your event be catered? A contract and W-9 are required to process a payment for a caterer.

  • Will your event have amusements, such as inflatables or rides? A contract and W-9 are required to process a payment for amusements. The contract used in this event is a shorter one than for performers. You must include an invoice stating the cost of services provided. In addition, you must have a certificate of insurance from the provider.
  • Will your event include amplified sound and be held in an outdoor space on campus? Please read the amplified sound policy for the times sound is permitted on campus outdoor property. Amplified Sound

  • Do you need to purchase supplies for your event, such as posters, decorations, etc.?
    If the business you are buying from does not accept credit cards and you do not know how much the supplies you need will cost, speak with your organization adviser or come to the Office of Student Programs before purchasing anything. Request for Payment or Reimbursement
  • Will you need on-campus outdoor electricity or clean up from Facilities Services for your event? You should clean up your own trash, but Facilities Services will provide trash cans and will dispose of the trash your organization collected. Request for IT

  • Will you need to rent tables or chairs from Facilities Services for your event? Request for IT

  • Check with Student Programs to find out if you will need to hire TUPD officers for security at your event. To hire security, call Lt. Catherine Osborne at 865-5381 and pay TUPD with a Request for IT and TUPD Event Security Form

For questions, contact Associate Director of Student Programs Greg Feiling at 504-314-2918.

Division of Student Affairs, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118 504-314-2188