Uptown Location

Visit Us:
107 Lavin-Bernick Center

Contact Us:
(504) 865-5629 (Phone)
(504) 862-8972 (Fax)

Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED


Health Sciences Location

Visit Us:
Tidewater Building
8th Floor, room 802

Contact Us:
(504) 988-5237 (Phone)
(504) 988-1653 (Fax)

Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday 8:30AM to 4:00PM
Closed 12:00PM to 1:00PM daily for lunch
Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED


Connect with Us:





Q: If I am on a meal plan, why should I put money into my Tulane Splash Cash account?

A: Splash Cash funds (not WaveBucks) are accepted at NolaBuck$ off-campus locations, Tulane Bookstore, Campus Connection, vending machines, FedEx Office and more. Also, when a student has exhausted their allowance for computer printing, Tulane Splash Cash is the only other accepted method of payment.

Q: How do I enroll?

A. Just complete a deposit form and return it with your check or cash to the Splash Card Office or make a deposit online.  

Q: Can I make additional deposits?

A: Yes, cash and check deposits of any amount are accepted at the Splash Card Office, either in person or by mail. Our automated deposit stations accepts cash 24 hours a day.  Credit Card deposits are accepted online.  

Q: Will I lose any unused debit funds at the end of the semester or at the end of the year?

A: No, funds in your account automatically roll over from one year to the next.

Q: Can I withdraw funds on demand?

A: No, Tulane Splash Cash is a debit account that allows you to make purchases on campus and with selected off-campus merchants. Cash withdrawals are not allowed.

Q: What should I do if I lose my Tulane Splash Card?

A: Report the lost card immediately to prevent any unauthorized use. You can report it in person to the Splash Card Office, 107 Lavin Bernick Center, by telephone (504) 865-5629, or by selecting the Card Services icon in Gibson Online. Replacement cards are $30.

Q: How do I close my Tulane Splash Cash account?

A. Upon graduation, official withdrawal from the university, retirement or termination of employment, you may submit a written request for a refund to the Splash Card Office. The refund will be processed as stated in the terms and conditions.

Q: More questions?

A: Stop by our office, 107 Lavin Bernick Center, Monday-Friday from 9 am - 4:30 pm, call (504) 865-5629, or e-mail



Was this information helpful?

Yes     No



Splash Card, 107 Lavin-Bernick Center  504–865-5629