Your TA's name__________________
Lab #A (Descriptive Statistics)
A large group of grade school teachers throughout the US are asked to provide information regarding the television viewing habits of their students. Each of you have been assigned data from a 12-student classroom data setFor questions 1-6 treat your data as a population.
1. What is the mean?
2. What is the sum of x?
3. What is the sum of x-squared?
4. What is the population variance?
5. What score reflects the 97th percentile?
6. What percentage of scores fall between the mean and a score of 30?
7. Find the 95% confidence interval around the mean.8. Discuss what this interval means.